Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The end is in sight...

...of work, that is. We've been working 12-14 hour days, I'm a day behind on my workouts, and right now I'm sitting at a laundromat because I'm out of socks and "clean" was starting to get relative. I have hope, though! Tomorrow is our last full day of work! Friday we'll give a briefing and do some final data aggregation, and then we're finished! At least until I get back to Albuquerque and have to churn out a full report in 11 days.

I'm actually having a really good time at work because I'm learning a lot, and I think overall everyone is working well together and we're doing a good job. I'm starting to get a little burnt out, but I'm running on adrenaline because I want to get as much done as possible.

I haven't managed to do anything fun this week, but by Friday I'll be making plans for the rest of my "fun" time. I've got some contacts. I know some people.

Wish everyone could be here to enjoy this beautiful city!

No comments: