Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nicaragua...and Christmas!

Well, I made it to Nicaragua. I haven´t ever walked across a border before! The trip was interesting, but I haven´t got good internet right now. I´ll blog about it later this week. For now, I´m on an island called Isla de Ometepe, place called Venezia, which is in Lake Nicaragua. I´m going to spend a week here exploring and then we´ll see.

In other news, I´m coming home for Christmas. Long story, but I kind of already had a ticket, so... I´m flying to Atlanta on Dec. 18th, and I´ll be flying to Guatemala on Dec. 30th. If anyone is still thinking about joining me around the New Year, I plan on being in Guatemala for several weeks, starting the 30th. It´s really cheap to fly before the new year! I´m not sure what I´m going to do for New Year´s Eve yet, but I´ll find something.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

so how is the infection doing?
You are going to have nerves of absolute steel when you are done with this trip, as if you didn't already. All that riding around dangerously on various modes of transportation with drivers possessing iffy levels of skill!
GRACIOUS!